EASA Decisions 2009/006/R and 2009/007/R issued in March 2009 amended existing Acceptable Means of Compliance material of Part M and Part 145 to account for Fuel System Safety Issues.
This course is designed to satisfy the Phase 1 and Phase 2 training requirements of both EASA Decisions. The Phases focuses to undertake target participants and requirements of the management training programmes.
Part-M and/or Part-145 Organisation: Nominated Persons and Management, Quality Assurance/Compliance Personnel, and staff directly involved in the certification of aircraft and component maintenance. Competent Authorities: Inspectors and Auditors.
- Theoretical background to fuel system safety issues
- The concept of Ignition source prevention
- The concept of flammability reduction
- Background to and objectives of SFAR 88 and INT/POL/25/12
- Concepts introduced by SFAR 88 & INT/POL/25/12 and TGL 47 – CDCCLs, Airworthiness Limitations, Modifications
- Instructions for Continuing Airworthiness and use by maintenance personnel
- The purpose and hazards of Flammability Reduction Systems
to be confirmed
Aviation Maintenance Academy, Soteria Buildings, Dawret Ħal-Għaxaq, Għaxaq GXQ 9011, Malta